Use + Care
NEVER LEAVE A CANDLE UNATTENDED.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
Trim wick to 1/4” before lighting every time.
This gives your candle a brighter and cleaner burn, reducing the chance of the candle smoking.
Burn until the wax surface is melted to the edge of the jar.
This will ensure that your candle always burns perfectly and no part is wasted.
Don't place your candle near air currents.
This can cause an unsafe flame, uneven burn and reduced candle life.
Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
Stop using your candle when there's 1/2” of wax left at the bottom.
If you keep burning your candle past the 1/2” mark, the flame will get too close to the base of the jar and might cause heat damage to the surface the candle is resting on and to the jar itself. (cracking/shattering)